The Founders of our family's Father's Day always pose in 2 of Daddy's favorite oxfords. This year, I let them choose which shirt they wore. (Carl wanted his red shirt with four buttons that he is wearing in the Grammie birthday pics - I told you that was his favorite... well, I bribed him with fruit snacks to get these shots. Luckily, that low currency still works for me! And, they ended up with 100% of their vitamin C for the day. Win win!)
Apparently, 2008 was the fluke year with swapping the shirts. Oh well.

One throwback pic, too. The Daddy Fridge! (yes, there was a Mother's Day version, too) We haven't done this since 2006... I probably could have this year without them causing too much trouble. Maybe this week we'll pull out all the magnet frames and some photos. Do you think I might have some lying around??
No comments:
Post a Comment