Lew had yesterday off and now I am all confused. Yesterday felt like Saturday - especially filled with so many activities. Now, today is definitely feeling like Sunday.
This morning, we went over to Rebecca's church to join her, her little brother and her mom in their Easter Egg hunt. It was a lot of fun getting to visit and the kids had a ball. And, like the Children's Museum yesterday... the church asked that you recycle the plastic eggs after you emptied any candy or goodies out of them. Yay! We probably have 3 million plastic eggs in this house. It was nice to not bring more home this past weekend!
I'll share one shot of the kiddos with you...
Then, we headed to lunch with Mom before she had to be to the airport. Yum! Oh - where did I put those leftover chicken fingers?
Then, a couple shots at the airport.
We had such a fun, fast week with Grammie here! I can't find Gretchen's list right now (and she and Carl are off with Lew washing his car) or I'd share it with you. She planned the whole week out ahead of time. We got to everything on her list, too! (And we could have added "picking strawberries" if we had known the picking season would start 3 weeks early this year. Oh well.) She had both garden trips on there, a couple restaurants, the children's museum, the toy store bunny event, going to Rebecca's "terch" (church) for the egg hunt and even playing games. The best was "cxrap booking" (scrap booking)! We even got to do the bowling that was not on the list. (guess I pretty much shared the cute parts) I think it was a pretty full spring break. They should be ready to get back to school and back to learning on Monday.
Thanks for coming down, Mom! We miss you already! You should retire and do this more often!
....... and I am not just saying that because now I will have to do dishes again.



Mom's are THE BEST !! When Rob was little, and my parents would visit, it was such a wonderful time !! It was so nice to read your blog while your mom was visiting !!
ReplyDelete