Thursday, July 21, 2011

my Bug Man

Jerry came over today (to help me finally beat the sugar ants in the kitchen.  I fought them for a week before giving in and calling for help.  When I started finding dozens of them inside the dishwasher, I knew I was over my head.  Sure, it's gross, but it is real life.  They have come in looking for water.  Funny thing is, they don't go to all the food on the counters.  They just seem to march around in a line from here to there.  And, then decided the dishwasher was cool - or as the case may be, wet.)

Anyway... while he was here, he sprayed the swing set completely with his super duper bug man spray!  Hopefully that will ward off bees. 

He had to go back to the truck to get a special spray with nozzle for the crevices in the kitchen and the ants.  Hopefully, this will end my war with them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment