Sunday, May 22, 2011

pre-school graduates

Today was pre-school graduation. The twins have been at this same pre-school for 3 years now. Each May, the Pre-K classes and the Kindergarten class holds a ceremony for their graduates. All the other classes participate in singing songs and entertaining the families. Then, there is a short ceremony where the kids receive their diplomas from the Director.
We were able to take some photos after. Grandma arrived yesterday for a visit.

Now that pre-school has ended, I should probably be more sad than I am. I will miss going to this school a lot, but the kids are very ready for new challenges. We are looking forward to the next milestone.....



Kindergarten - here we come!!!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable pictures! Many of the schools around here won't do caps and gowns for pre-K or even kindergarten. I can't explain why - especially when I see pictures like these that make you just want to ohhh and ahhh over the cutie-pies all day long. Way to go G & C!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the twins !! Onward in their academic career...LOL. Rob too had a cap & gown graduation ceremony from pre-school....

    ReplyDelete