had a lot of fun telling the Bunny that we saw him in the movie HOP & showing him exactly how to hop, 
both did their craft start to finish
and had a lot of fun playing on the climber there.It's late, so here are the photos and I will update tomorrow with more about how we are enjoying our Spring Break.
Oh - here's last year's entry. We did the same Easter Bunny brunch. Kind of neat to have the same Bunny 2 years in a row. Oh - I will also update with flashbacks of all Bunny shots we have. My mother's all time favorite is the one from their 1st Easter. I'll get to that later on in the week, too.
I love Chik-Fil-A, I had no idea they had an Easter bunny!
ReplyDeleteI was kind of wishing it would be the cow in a bunny suit. They do some cool family related stuff at the ones around here.
ReplyDelete