Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fool's Day!

Gretchen told me that at school, the class played an April Fool's Day joke on the music teacher. When they go in for music, I guess they always sing a Good Morning song to her. Well, this week... they stayed quiet! April Fool's! She was OK with that. What she was not OK with was my April Fool's trick on her and Lew. I made grape jell-o and put it in 2 glass glasses. Then, when Lew got home, I offered them a drink of grape drink before heading out to dinner. It did NOT go over well!!! "Hey! This isn't grape drink! It is grape jell-o!" "I do not like being teased!!!!!" "I wanted jell-o, but not in a glass!" I have been informed no less than 387 times today that next year, she does NOT want to be teased on April Fool's Day.

I do know that several of my online friends tried this at their houses and all had light-hearted, fun results. Apparently, here we just have too much drama!

2 comments:

  1. A drama queen already????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mary, her drama started approximately 5 years and 4 months ago!

    ReplyDelete