that I am writing down these stories more for me than for you, right? We took notes each evening to help us remember what we did during the day, but I am writing the stories here to further preserve them in my mind. I think there is a feature where I can buy a physical book of my blog. So, I might do that soon and have all of the cyber notes in hard copy.
If they are too long for your free time... won't bother me a bit if you scan the photos and skip the stories.
Ha! I am LOVING reading these posts! I have signed on each night of this c.r.a.z.y week JUSt to see if you had posted any more yet. Don't stop or shorten them!!
ReplyDeleteI also plan to buy a physical book of my blog at some point. I remember seeing the option on my dashboard last year I think around Christmas/New Year's time.
Yeah, that's where I saw it. At first I thought I'd do one annually, but I guess combining a couple years will have to do.
ReplyDelete