Here's a shot of our Elf on a Shelf. "Mimi" Joanne gave him to the kids several years ago and he has been watching over us and reporting back to Santa nightly. Let me tell you, the kids could care less that he has an "in" with Santa. They know of his ability to report on their behavior, but they just don't seem to care! Oh well. They do love looking for him each day as he moves around a lot!
How perfect for him to be next to this photo of Gretchen, "You better watch out. You better not cry. You better not pout. I'm telling you why! Santa Claus is Coming to town!

Did you take that picture of her next to the elf on the shelf?? That is AWESOME! I wish you lived closer so that you could teach me these tricks.
ReplyDeleteLew and Jill, this is the first time I've ever even looked into a blog BUT got your newsy letter and SUPER DOOPER picture card today and had to say the kids look great and have grown sooo much. We loved reading of your adventures and every day activities. Thanks for including us. BTW, I love the Elf on the Shelf concept. Caroline and Colin have one and I wish we had created that concept, don't you? Thanks for sharing your year in a capsule with us....and Happy 2011 to you all. I'll pop into the blog now that I know what one is. Ho Ho Ho
ReplyDelete