Gretchen isn't really someone you would find comforting in an emergency.
Both kids were upstairs playing and I heard a bump. Next thing I hear is her screaming, "HE'S BLEEDING!" So, I ran up there and she met me before I could get to Carl. "His mouth is bleeding!"
I finally got to Carl, who was holding his foot up. "I hurt this toe. Will you kiss?" Crisis averted! All he did was stub his toe on a box of toys. Thanks for the heart attack, Gretchen! It isn't the first time she's called "blood" either. Classic "cried wolf" behavior. One of these times, I am not going to race to them - and she'll be right.
How funny!!! Not the heart attack part, but the rest of it. Yes, probably not going into emergency services either. Toe - mouth. Blood - no blood. Thanks for the chuckle!! haha!
ReplyDelete