Gretchen & I went out to the beach this morning. We brought: 1 blanket, 1 pail, 1 sand castle mold and 2 shovels. That's it... no camera.
The weather was beautiful. The air temp was 84*. I looked up the water temp and it is only 58*! But, it is some states' spring break, so there were a few families there... and some were swimming! Brrr!!!
On the way home, we stopped at the berry farm stand close to home for fresh local berries. The lady gave Gretchen one to eat right there and she was in heaven! We got home just in time to eat a fast PB sandwich and a few more berries before we had to go get our boy.
While she ate, I asked her to tell me about the beach as I took notes. Here's her poem-like recap of the morning:
going in the cold water with our feet and we washed some sea shells with our feet.
building sand castles.
put mud in the bucket and play with it.
watched seagulls and somebody tried to feed one.
we picked up sea shells and went home.
when we were going to leave we stopped at the strawberry thing.
I have a lot of memories from the beach!
No comments:
Post a Comment