Sunday, August 30, 2009

what I did this summer

That is the theme for a slideshow presentation we are doing with my camera club for our opening meeting in September. Each member was asked to submit up to 3 photos from their summer travels and we'll have a slideshow with the members telling stories. Many of our members are retired, pro or semi-pro photographers who travel far and wide, coming back with amazing photos! Then there is me! (Hey, I am the newsletter chairperson - I am part of board meetings... not bad for a MWAC "mom with a camera", eh?)

Here are my 3 entries... you've seen them all before in other posts. Well, maybe not the wedding photo.

All The Grandkids. This was taken after Grammie's birthday party on June 15th.
First Dance. This is Steph and Josh dancing. OK, technically not the first dance, but it made a better title, don't you think? The only face you see is Josh's mother, I believe.
and finally - Good Old Backyard Fun. We don't have to go far to have fun around here, you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment