No, we do not routinely celebrate "Half Birthdays"... but my mother reminded me yesterday that today was the day and that in December, Carl had asked her to buy him an umbrella. Well, she did, but she didn't send it on time. Ugh. So, this morning, Carl was going to wear a shirt I made him with Planes on it, but then I remembered that he is now officially 8 1/2 today - so I suggested his cupcake shirt! This was immediately followed by, "You aren't going to make me wear something with cupcakes on it, are you?" Girls.
On their way to school - where you can be certain Carl told every person in sight that today is his half birthday!!!
It does appear the cupcake shirt is nearing the end of it's fitting life.
So, did you ever just want an excuse to buy someone something? Well, seems a half birthday is the perfect excuse to buy them the Minion beach towels I saw over the weekend. They are going to love them!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment