or will I?
OK, first - Carl chose a surfing shirt today, no Halloween. But, this picture is so cute because it is so totally Carl. He had just remembered that I told him he could have popcorn when he woke up today and he forgot to have some!
I made this new skirt for Gretchen. I had to make it a size 12 to be sure it would be long enough for her new love of really long skirts. Oh, it is supposed to go to 86* today, yet she wanted to wear black and a skirt. I bought this material a long time ago, thinking it was on 60% sale. But, when I got to the check out counter, they said "Oh, that brand is excluded in the sale." So, I spent way more on this skirt than I would have if I knew that!! Luckily, she loves it!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment