Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Birthday, USA!

 Happy Fourth of July from all of us!

I just wanted a fast picture from today to post.  As you can see, Gretchen is wearing a cast on her broken elbow (post for later) and so we are staying inside a lot so her arm doesn't get hot and sweaty and then itchy.      

Well, this is what I got when I asked for "just one quick shot".....
 then jumping.....
 OK, one calmed down, but the other one still has extra energy.....

OK.  Here you go!  Happy Fourth of July!!!

Wanna see them from our June 29th Memorial Day?  Yes, I know Memorial Day was back on May 27th, but in our hometown, it rained that day.  So, they held some of the activities like the races, but postponed the parade.  Turns out, they rescheduled it for 6/29 and we were visiting NY that week.  We were able to attend with Mom and Lew's mother.



This was the most patriotic candy the parade marchers threw at the kids.  


more vacation photos and stories to come later.... right now, I have a family barbecue to cook and enjoy!  Happy 4th of July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment