- Carl's newest Lego set is the Lego Friends Beauty Salon (his request. Retired, of course. I get a high five for my awesome ebaying and not paying retired price for it. He spent his allowance money on it.)
- we have a friend who lives in a neighborhood off Hooker Rd.
- Carl is wicked into maps and street names. He is truly like a human GPS.
new Leogs... his firehouse is next to the beauty salon.
So, they are playing on the floor with the new Legos. Carl told us it was the grand opening of his beauty salon and that is why there are so many Lego people there. Then, this conversation occurred between the boy and me:
Carl: This is the Hooker Salon.
me: Huh? the what?
Carl: The Hooker Salon. It is on the corner of Hooker Road and (other local road) Avenue.
me: I see. Why not call it Hooker Rd Salon?
Carl: No, it's just the Hooker Salon.
me: Well, I don't think I want to go to the Hooker Salon.
Carl: Why not? It's cheap.


That is hilarious! I love it!
ReplyDelete