Since the kids are almost 7! I thought I'd share some more of what 7 year olds in first grade do during the day.
I love his leaves! And his straight to the point literary style.
Sorry, Canadians. The geese only flee New York when migrating.
Favorite foods. C'mon - who doesn't love white, cold, sweet stuff???
Yes, my daughter has such high tastes. Slice up some hot dogs. Break spaghetti in half. Stick 6-7 pieces of spaghetti through the hot dog discs and boil for 8 minutes. Viola! Gretchen's favorite food!
How well do you know your spiders? Yup, those are indeed black widows. I believe they have some blue flies for a snack.
Big difference when they do not supply guidelines for his handwriting, eh? Try to remember, this boy goes to OT for small motor issues such as handwriting. So, for him, he must work harder than the other kids to achieve this. I love that Ms. T-J always writes a positive comment on his paper. I know that she knows how much work he puts in.







No comments:
Post a Comment