Saturday, September 8, 2012

family photos

I haven't shared the 2012 photos as they have been taken.  I'll back up and share those you have missed.....

March - this was a timer tripod shot.
taken on the cats' birthday.  Angus is licking a jar of baby food peas and Molly is eating a pumpkin muffin... neither one is posing.  Hmpf.  Silly cats.  See their presents?  Catnip mice, balls to chase and a little stuff kitty to microwave for warmth.  Awww!

April - taken by my mother
the dock at the local garden.  I also have several shots of all four of us by azaleas from March and April.

May - taken by a Harley Davidson biker chick from Georgia on the ferry coming home after a fun day out

June - taken by Lindy after a t-ball game

July - taken by my best friend's 8 year old son after a day playing at Hoffman's Playland.

August - taken by my mother
This is from NY on vacation.  We stopped at the Freihofer's outlet to buy cookies and doughnuts and more.  But, the fact that the sign had both Freihofer's and Subway made it the perfect vacation theme photo for us.  Carl loves Subway and he ate at various locations several times on vacation... and if you knew how many Freihofer's Soft Doughnuts I downed during the 3 weeks we were in NY.... well, let's just say you would be impressed to know I only gained 3 lbs over those 3 weeks.  Damn.  Now I want one.  We can't get Freihofer's in NC.  Plus, I have lost that 3lbs and more....  better not tempt fate.

1 comment: