Saturday, June 14, 2014

the shirt tradition

Here you are.... 2014 shirt photos!!!

tried a couple shots with a different processing treatment...
 Guess I better do a few of Carl's the same way.



 Love his toes in this shot!



 Then we added cats to the mix.
 Cats are hilarious, you know.
 Really nice natural Carl smile!
 The flash did not go off for this one - so I tried to lighten it in Photoshop - you can see it isn't great, but the smiles sure are!!!





shirt archives.....  it should get bigger for you if you click on it...


Daddy and the twins!
 I do not know why he is trying to smoosh them.
 remote control family selfies.....  Gretchen gives this one 1 thumb up!
More smooshing!
 My mother said I look older in black and white... so I left them in color even though I hate all the mismatched shirts.  We weren't planning on taking any group pictures.  That should go without saying, I think.


No comments:

Post a Comment