Just for the record... it hit an actual temperature of 100* yesterday and there was a recorded official heat index of 120*!
OK, this $24 pool has already been a super worthwhile purchase!! These photos were taken late in the morning on Sunday July 1st when the heat index was only 109*
Isn't Gretchen's new bathing suit pretty? It's a boy's suit - but have you seen some of the hootchie mama suits they sell for girls in the 6 year old age range these days? I was more than happy to buy her that suit when she fell in love with it as we looked for a new suit for Carl. (He just needs a second suit... the one he is wearing in these pictures is perfect for him... yellow flowers! And, since posting this, I have ordered him a pretty bright green one with some white flowers and a little Nemo picture on it. However, I'm still in the market for the flag one - for those of you who I have on the search.)







No comments:
Post a Comment